I don’t know about you, but I love it when ever I get a new Birchbox mainly because it’s exciting to try new products. Anyway in todays post, I thought I would share with you all what I got in the June 2017 one which can I say the bag the items came in is so cute and handy for travelling.
- Eco Tools Sponges– I got so excited when I took these out of the bag mainly because I actually needed to pick up new sponges, so this is handy haha. Anyway I mentioned in a previous post about the sponges and how much I really like them mainly the bigger one as the way the tip of it is makes it handy to apply foundation onto the sides of my nose which I love.
- Cowshed Hand Cream- Never tried anything from this brand before which I have heard good things about from other people. The smell of the cream is amazing and it makes your hands so soft and smell pretty good, so can’t really complain about it and who doesn’t love a good hand cream for their handbag.
- Scrub Love Body Scrub- I was interested in this scrub mainly because I haven’t tried anything like it but I have seen a few bloggers talk about this scrub. The smell can I say is divine which there is a mixture of a coconut/mango which I really love however it is a little bit messy, on the plus side though it makes your skin so nice and soft so I think I will be repurchasing this scrub when I have used all of it.
- Origins Renewal Serum- Heard good things about this skincare brand which I have always wanted to try some of their stuff so I was excited when I received this and I haven’t tried any serums so I can’t wait to give this a go.
- Meech and Mia Brow Liner- I have never heard of this brand before which I was also excited to try a new brow product as I love trying different things out on my eyebrows. The size is pretty small compared to other pencils I have used, however the colour of it seems like it’s gonna be a good match for me, can’t wait to try it.
Overall I really love this months box, you get a few full size products but also smaller ones which you can try and see what they are like before you go out and buy them.
Let me know if you have tried this subscription service and what products you got in your June box as I would love to know