Hope you are all keeping well, in todays post I am going to do the Blue Sky Tag which I was tagged in by the lovely Georgi from georgicox who writes one of my favourite beauty blogs. If you haven’t seen her blog before I highly recommend checking it out, I will link her blog at the end of this post!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from Georgi
- What is your NUMBER 1 favourite makeup product?
I would have to say my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, instantly makes you look as if you have had more than 8 hours sleep when in reality I haven’t haha.
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
If it were small travel sized ones then yeah because they are so adorable but at the same time come in handy when travelling.
3. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope they are not real
4. Sweet or Savoury?
Mmm definitely have to say sweet
5. What is your all time favourite album?
This is a hard one but my all time favourite would have to be Nevermind by Nirvana no matter how many times I listen to this album I could never get sick of it.
6. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
I spell it grey
7. What is your favourite book?
Definitely All The Bright Places by Jenifer Niven, the storyline of the book is amazing and I love the way she writes would highly recommend this book!
8. Do you have any pets? If so add a photo!
I used to have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Chelsea however she sadly passed away a few weeks ago but she was such a beautiful dog, loved her to bits.
9. Halloween, Christmas or Birthday?
Defiantly would have to be Christmas mainly because I love spending time with family and friends but also because winter is one of my favourite seasons.
10. Where do you buy your jeans?
Always buy them from Topshop which their jeans are the comfiest to wear which I especially love the Jamie jeans.
11. Where do you currently live?
Currently living in Northern Ireland which the weather sometimes isn’t the greatest however when the weather is pretty good, it’s a lovely country to live in!
- Simple Ula
- Makeup and Beyond
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- How are you today?
- What can you not live without?
- Favourite movie of all time?
- What is your holy grail beauty product?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Where do you shop for clothes?
- Who is your favourite style icon?
- Childhood show you grew up watching?
- Where do you currently live?
- If you were moving to another country, but could only pack one carry-on sized bag, what would you pack?
Until next time